dinsdag 24 januari 2012

Street illusions

Since high school I’m pretty obsessed with street art, it all began with an Englisch street artist named Julian Beever. I was so amazed by his work, it just dazzled me. And I wanted to start drawing just as realistic as he could. Unfortunately I figured out that it just wasn’t my thing, but that didn’t took my interest away. I think it just makes the world a little prettier when you add some colour and some really awesome drawings.


Julian Beever is wel known for his use of 
tromp l'oeile. Which is a painting technique that makes paintings look very realistic. And to be more specific, he is using anamorfose, wich means it only gives the 3D effect when you're looking at it from one specific point.












Don't you just love his work? 

2 opmerkingen: